Thanks for coming back, like you know we are doing a week series celebrating the month of love and if you missed yesterday’s post make sure to check right below;
Here is another letter from an amazing blogger and content creator.
Dear future husband, Find God. Find yourself and then come find me.
Dear Future Husband,
10 Things You Should Know About Me
When I was younger, I didn’t have fantasies of what my wedding will be like or who my future husband will be, I pretty wasn’t interested in being in a relationship.
As I grew older, especially when I got to the University, I began to think of who and want I want in my future husband and I wrote down some basic qualities. Over time, some of what I wrote changed, but this post is not about that.
This post is about some things, 10 things actually, that my future husband should know about me.
Dear Future Husband,
I know you love God and fear God and you have been praying for a virtuous wife; I want you to know that I’ve been working and learning to daily become and be that woman you will always be thankful for.
However, before then, there are some things that I’ll like you to know about me; no, not the secret to my heart, winks, just some things you might like to know about me.
- My first love will always be God. Le Hubs, as I hope to call you, I promise to love and cherish you all the days of my life; but before I ever thought about you, there is someone who has loved me and has always been there for me; you know who already. This is just a reminder that He will always be my first love.
- I’m an old school kind of girl. I’ll just leave you to figure out what that means.
- I consider myself to be a very spiritual person and I hope you take spiritual matters more serious than I do.
- I love travelling and I hope we will be able to travel and explore the world together.
- I like surprises, good surprises of course; get ready to be spontaneous and creative with me.
- I love reading (both fiction and non-fiction); in short, I prefer books to flowers (but hey, I love chocolates).
- I don’t like ironing; I hope you love ironing.
- I like cooking, but I like my career too; our purpose has to align and of course, we will have to find a compromise.
- I can be very funny, naughty, sarcastic and quite opinionated. Get ready to deal with all of me.
- I don’t like someone who keeps grudges. I hope you are thoughtful, kind, open-minded and prayerful.
Just one extra thing you should know, my favorite snacks are chicken and chips and meat pie
I think I have shared enough about me for now.
Till we meet,
Stay well and be well,
Love from your Future Wife,
Love has a powerful way of removing the mask we all insist on wearing.
Full Name: Esther Omikunle
Profile: Esther Omikunle is a software developer, lifestyle blogger, public speaker, volunteer extraordinare and she likes to call herself an event Ninja. She develops enterprise web applications, blogs at http://esthitudeplace.com, and organizes events targeted at teaching people how to live a wholesome life. She loves volunteering, reading fiction novels, music, travelling, and good food.
You can reach her via email: email@example.com, or on social media: Facebook – Omikunle Esther; Instagram – @esthi.tude and Twitter – @esthitude
Comment down below, what you would like your future partner to know about you, and if you already have one comment something you want them to know you appreciate about them.
Picture Credit: http://www.cudded.com
For more post on the Dear Future Husband and Wife Series you should follow Datonelady.