In case you are not aware
I finished my comps over a week ago (now 2 weeks lol!)
And it has taken me over a week(2weeks now) to come back and do a recap lol!
Welcome to my Week 9 comps journal
Yes you heard that right
I am done, submitted and on to the next
However, it has taken over a week to write this ugggh! Scratch that it has taken me 2 weeks to write this up.
The last week was not as dreadful as I thought but I did doubt myself.
The last week, I read and re-read my paper over and over and over and over.
I kept making so much corrections
I kept editing and editing
I was scared a lot of how it was going to turn out finally.
I was worried that I had not done enough
Which is okay, but was just annoying as it didn’t help me feel better about anything
All in all, what I did was;
– Edit as much I could, in hopes that I had really hit all the nails on the head(such as dotting all the I’s and crossing all the T’s)
– Looked back at how much I had put into my writing and was proud of my progress.
– Smile as I really had gotten through the comps writing period and now I could tell myself I was finishing it and submitting it.
– Remind myself that even though I was having an imposter syndrome. I am doing too good for one imposter 😂😂😂😂, all to psych myself up.
– Lastly, I told myself that the journey of life comes in stages. I had gone through this stage and that’s what is important. The next stage would surely take care of itself just like this stage has taken care of itself.
Whew! I know the wait for the result is not the best of times, and I don’t think I am ready for it. But, I know it would all end in praise and good news. So, there is nothing to worry about 🤦🏽♀️.
Anyway, that’s it guys several weeks later and the almighty comps is over, I can’t even believe it. I am proud of myself for documenting it all. I also hope this is helpful to someone.
In other news, I have tried to relax and get back to regular scheduling but that has been hard. No problem tho, would take it a day at a time to get there 😊
Happy sunday and new week guys!